Attenuation Tank Crates
Attenuation has become an important consideration for any new build project where a SUDS strategy is required. Stormwater attenuation tanks provide a storage system for rainwater & surface water. The stored water inside the attenuation tank is released via a flow-control chamber and either pumped via a pumping chamber or run-off through a gravity stormwater pipe system.
We can provide all of the components for domestic, commercial and industrial attenuation systems including:
- Attenuation Crates 20T to 75T Load Rating
- LLDPE High Strength Impermeable Tank Liner Membrane
- GT 500 2000 gauge Impermeable Tank Line Membrane
- 300gsm Non-Woven Protection Fleece
- Twinwall and Solid Wall Pipework
- Silt Traps & Catchpits
- Flow Control Chambers - Orrifice Chambers - Vortex Flow Control Units*
*For Vortex Flow Control Hydrobrake units, please contact the Sales Team 0800 999 7576 to discuss your requirements.