Squarestyle Gutter & Downpipe
- What is a square downpipe?A square downpipe is a type of gutter system that is designed to collect rainwater from the roof of a building and direct it away from the foundation. It is called a "square" downpipe because it has a square shape, as opposed to a round downpipe which has a circular shape. Square downpipes are often made of PVC or metal and come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different roof sizes and water flow rates.
- What size is a square downpipe?The size of a square downpipe can vary, but common sizes include 65mm x 65mm, 75mm x 75mm, and 100mm x 100mm. It is important to check the specifications of the specific downpipe you are interested in to ensure it meets your needs.
- What is a square gutter?A square gutter is a type of gutter system that has a square shape instead of the traditional rounded shape. It is typically made of PVC or metal and is designed to collect rainwater from the roof and direct it away from the house. Square gutters are becoming more popular due to their modern and sleek appearance.
- What size is the UPVC square downpipe?The size of the UPVC square downpipe can vary depending on the manufacturer and specific product. It is best to check the product specifications or consult with a professional to determine the exact size needed for your project.
- What is the difference between round and square guttering?Round guttering has a more traditional look and is often used on older homes, while square guttering has a more modern appearance and is commonly used on newer homes. Round guttering is also typically easier to install and maintain, while square guttering may offer better water flow and drainage. Ultimately, the choice between round and square guttering comes down to personal preference and the specific needs of your home.