External PVCu Cladding
Easy-fit clip together PVC-U external cladding for a low-maintenance, weather resistant finish.
Choose from Shiplap or Open V styles. Open V style can be used for vertical or horizontal cladding.
Available in 4 traditional colours: White, Golden Oak, Rosewood, Black Ash
Discover a diverse array of UPVC fascia options within our extensive product range. Buy UPVC fascia directly from us and unlock a world of possibilities for your home.
- Is external PVC cladding any good?PVC cladding is a popular choice for home exteriors because it is durable, low-maintenance, and affordable. However, some people have concerns about its environmental impact and potential for fading or discoloration over time. It's important to weigh the pros and cons before deciding if PVC cladding is right for your home.
- What is PVCu cladding?PVCu cladding is a type of exterior cladding made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) that is used to cover and protect the exterior walls of buildings. It is a popular choice for its durability, low maintenance, and ability to resist weathering and fading. PVCu cladding comes in a variety of colors and styles, and can be used to enhance the appearance of a building while also providing insulation and protection from the elements.
- What is the best exterior cladding?The best exterior cladding for your home depends on your personal style preferences, budget, and the climate in your area. Some popular options include vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, wood siding, stucco, brick, and stone veneer. Each option has its own pros and cons, so it's important to do your research and choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Do I need membrane under uPVC cladding?It is recommended to install a breathable membrane under uPVC cladding to prevent moisture buildup and potential damage to the building structure. However, it ultimately depends on the specific building and its location, so it is best to consult with a professional before making a decision.
- Will external cladding stop damp?External cladding can help prevent dampness in your home by providing an additional layer of protection against moisture. However, it is important to note that cladding alone may not completely solve damp issues and proper installation and maintenance are crucial. It is recommended to consult with a professional to determine the best solution for your specific situation.