Underground Drainage Pipe and Fittings
UK Manufactured: Underground Drainage Pipe and Fittings
Build Plumb Plastics Ltd supplies a complete range of Underground Drainage Pipe and Fittings to the UK Construction and DIY Market. All our drainage pipe and fittings are manufactured in the UK by suppliers including Polypipe, Brett Martin and Pipelife
All our Underground Drainage Pipes and Underground Drainage Fittings carry the relevant certificates and approvals including BBA, EN1401-1 and BS4660:2000.
We supply Underground Drainage Pipes in 82mm, 110mm drainage , 160mm, 200mm, 250mm, 315mm and 400mm(Outside Diameter) and a full range of Underground Drainage fittings to complement the underground drainage pipe.
Our Underground Drainage Pipe and Fittings are manufactured in PVCu and have the traditional underground drainage terracotta brown colour. The key benefits of our underground drainage fittings include a captive sealing ring, so no possibility to displace the drainage fitting sealing ring, a high chemical resistance, heat resistant to 45° for constant flow, certified to EN1401-1 for a long lifetime and smooth inner face for easy installation. The drainage fittings come with a super size triple seal for easy connection to 110mm and 160mm underground drainage pipe.
If you are looking to buy high quality, cheap Underground Drainage Pipe and Fittings, please do not hesitate to order online to take advantage of our online volume discounts, or call us on 01255 258525.
We also supply a wide range of manhole chambers
Trust Build Plumb Plastics for top-quality drainage supplies that stand the test of time.
- What are underground drainage pipes and fittings?Underground drainage pipes and fittings are an essential part of a plumbing system designed to carry wastewater and rainwater away from residential, commercial, or industrial buildings to the main sewage system or a designated drainage area.
- What materials are commonly used for underground drainage pipes and fittings?The most common materials used for underground drainage pipes and fittings include PVC (polyvinyl chloride), HDPE (high-density polyethylene), and ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene). These materials are durable, resistant to corrosion and chemicals, and have a long service life.
- What are the benefits of using it?Underground drainage systems provide several benefits, including preventing flooding and water damage, maintaining a hygienic environment, protecting the structural integrity of buildings, and ensuring efficient wastewater management.
- What types of fittings are available for underground drainage systems?Underground drainage fittings include various components such as couplers, bends, tees, reducers, gullies, inspection chambers, and access fittings. These fittings are designed to connect and direct the flow of wastewater in the underground drainage system.
- Are underground drainage pipes and fittings easy to install?Yes, underground drainage pipes and fittings are designed for easy installation. The pipes are usually lightweight, making them manageable during installation. Fittings are designed to fit securely and provide leak-free connections, simplifying the installation process.
- Can underground drainage pipes and fittings handle heavy rainfall?Yes, underground drainage systems are designed to handle heavy rainfall. The pipes are typically available in different sizes to accommodate varying water flow rates. Additionally, properly designed systems with adequate slope and capacity can effectively handle high volumes of water.
- How long do underground drainage pipes and fittings last?The lifespan of underground drainage pipes and fittings depends on various factors such as the material used, installation quality, and environmental conditions. However, high-quality PVC, HDPE, and ABS pipes can have a service life of several decades.
- Do underground drainage systems require maintenance?While underground drainage systems are designed to be low-maintenance, periodic inspections are recommended to ensure they remain free from blockages or damage. Regularly removing debris and inspecting for signs of wear can help maintain the system's efficiency.
- Can underground drainage pipes be repaired if they get damaged?Yes, damaged underground drainage pipes can be repaired. Depending on the extent of the damage, options for repair may include using pipe repair couplings, patching the damaged section, or replacing a specific segment of the pipe.
- Are there any regulations or standards for underground drainage systems?Yes, building codes and regulations vary by location, and it's essential to comply with local regulations when installing or modifying an underground drainage system.