If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email us.
- Why are you so competitive?We buy in bulk directly off UK and European Companies, passing on the savings to you. Stack it high sell it cheap is our motto!
- Am I receiving a quality product?Yes! All our products are sourced from UK companies that have the relevant BS or EN Kite Mark accreditation, which we will happily forward upon request.
- Are my personal and credit card details safe when ordering online?Yes. We use RBS WorldPay, a trusted and secure system for online ordering.
- When should I expect to receive my delivery?All orders for stock items ordered online before 1200 Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day and received within 3 working days. A premium next day service is available in the payment screen for next day delivery options, where you can order up to 1500 and still receive the next working day. You will receive an email which states whether it will be delivered by our national carrier company or on our own transport.
- Is there a minimum order value?Although we do not specify a minimum order, there is a carriage charge of £24.95 payable for any order under £100 (exclusive of VAT). Delivery is free of charge for all orders over £100(exclusive of VAT). Please note, when ordering pipe without the correct correlation of fittings (ratio to pipe) they will be an extra delivery charge, based on volume/weight.
- Can I have my order delivered to a different address?Yes. There is an opportunity for you to enter delivery details on the address page of the checkout.
- How will my order be delivered?Your order will be delivered either on our own transport or by a national carrier. In some remote locations the carrier may use a more local contractor.
- Will need to sign for my delivery?All deliveries should be signed for - if a signature cannot be obtained we will endeavour to leave the goods in a safe location but we cannot accept any claims for shortages or damages where no signature has been obtained.
- What if I have ordered the incorrect fittings?If you have made an error with your order, just arrange to return the goods for a refund provided they arrive back to us in their original condition within 7 days, less a 25 % restocking fee. For non-stock items that have been ordered direct from the manufacturer, we will not be able to return. If for any reason you receive incorrect goods, please notify us within 7 working days, if it is after this date we will be unable to collect. Please note, you will be responsible for the carriage of returning the goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Do you offer a discount for larger orders?Yes. Orders between £150-£299 qualify for an additional 2.5%, increasing to 5% between £300 - £399, 7.5 % £500-£999, 10 % £1000-£1999 and a HUGE 12.5 % for any order over £2000 . The discount is excluded to any items on sale. All volume discounts are before VAT and/if any delivery charges have been added.