Build your 600mm Catch Pit in 3 Easy Steps
- Choose your base with 110mm or 160mm inlet/outlet
- Choose your shaft extension from 1000mm to 2500mm invert (+ 300mm sump).
- Select your restricted access reducer cap (required if invert is deeper than 1200mm)
Features & Benefits:
- Available in three standard invert depths from 700mm - 1700mm
- Restriction Cap supplied with 1500mm & 2000mm deep chambers to comply with SfA7
- Deeper chambers available up to 6000mm
- Pipework options - 110/160mm EN1401
- Quick and simple to install
- Lightweight - No machinery or lifting equipment required
- Access shafts can be easily cut onsite to required depth
- Granular backfill
For any other configuration such as unequal or offset inlet/outlet options or deeper shafts (up to 6m) Call us on 0800 999 7576 for pricing.
Catchpits do not include a silt bucket. Settled solids are typically pumped out or manually cleaned.
These items are fabricated to order and can take up to 3-5 days for delivery.
|accesso-inlet||110mm uPVC EN1401|
|accesso_outlet||110mm uPVC EN1401|
|Accesso Side Inlet||No Side Inlet|
|Accesso Shaft||1 Metre`|
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|