Twin Wall Drainage Pipe and Fittings
Build Plumb Plastics stock a range of HDPE high performance twinwall pipes. These are designed for use with all non-pressure, surface and sub-surface storm water drainage applications, agricultural ditch work, culverts and much more. For highways and railway drainage please contact the Sales Team and ask us about BBA Twinwall.
- Smooth bore for superior hydraulic flow; corrugated outer wall for additional strength
- Available in carrier or perforated configurations
- Highways Agency compliant available upon request
- British Board of Agreement approved available upon request
Why Use Twinwall?
- Lightweight product – easier transport, handling and installation
- Recognised alternative to concrete and clayware pipes
- High strength and durability
- Excellent resistance to differential settlement
- Minimal jointing compared with traditional materials
- Easily cut to required lengths
- HDPE not PVC/PP
- Enhanced profile – stronger pipe
- Optimal environmental credentials
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Less brittle, less vulnerable to crack propagation
- Ideal for cold weather applications
For diameters greater than 300mm or bulk orders, please contact the Sales Team on 0800 999 75 76 for our best price.