160mm Underground Drainage Pipe and Fittings
Our extensive range of high quality, low-priced 160mm underground drainage pipe and fittings are manufactured in the UK by companies including Brett Martin, Pipelife and Polypipe.
We only supply 160mm / 6" underground drainage pipe and fittings that hold a current EN1401-1 and/or BS4660: 2000 kite-mark, complete with an industry leading 50 year guarantee. Buy with confidence knowing that our genuine products will provide excellent performance and hassle-free installation.
We never compromise on quality. Our prices are typically the cheapest online for genuine certified underground drainage pipe and fittings. Discover a wide range of drainage pipe sizes by exploring our selection here.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Sales Team if you require any assistance or technical advice.
We take pride in supplying high-quality manhole inspection chambers to meet your needs. Our chambers are designed with durability and functionality in mind, ensuring reliable performance and ease of use for your inspection requirements.
Puddle Flange Ring Seal Socket/Solvent Socket 200 X 200mm Grey PVC For 160mm Underground Drainage Pipe
- What is a 160mm pipe used for?The 160mm pipe is typically used for drainage and sewage systems in residential and commercial buildings. It can also be used for underground water mains and irrigation systems.
- Which pipe is best for underground drainage?The best pipe for underground drainage depends on several factors, including the type of soil, the depth of the pipe, and the amount of water flow. Some popular options include PVC, HDPE, and corrugated metal pipes. It's important to consult with a professional to determine the best option for your specific needs.
- What size is underground drainage pipe in the UK?Underground drainage pipes in the UK come in a range of sizes, from 110mm to 160mm in diameter. The size you need will depend on the amount of water you need to drain and the size of the area you are draining. It is important to consult with a professional to determine the correct size for your specific needs.
- Do you need gravel around the solid drain pipe?It depends on the specific situation and type of drain pipe being used. In some cases, gravel can help with drainage and prevent soil erosion around the pipe. However, in other cases, it may not be necessary or even recommended. It's best to consult with a professional or do research specific to your situation before deciding whether or not to use gravel around your drain pipe.
- How deep to bury PVC pipe under the driveway?PVC pipes should be buried at least 18 inches deep under a driveway to prevent damage from the weight of vehicles. However, it is recommended to consult with a professional plumber or contractor to determine the appropriate depth based on the specific circumstances of your driveway and plumbing needs.