The Uni:Gem Septic Conversion Unit is a cost effective way of converting your existing septic tank to ensure that wastewater discharge meets the requirements of the 2020 Septic Tank Regulation.
If you currently discharge wastewater to a surface water drain or a watercourse via a septic tank, you are required to upgrade your system before the 1st January 2020 to a suitable sewage treatment system.
The Uni:Gem is a septic tank conversion unit that uses aerobic extended aeration, combined with biomass actuation to treat effluent from existing septic tanks. The UniGem septic tank conversion unit will ensure your wastewater meets the required standards in accordance with the Environment Agency and the 2020 Septic Tank Regualtions.
Uni:Gem units are suitable for domestic, commercial and agricultural applications with models available up to 40-person. As standard they are supplied as 'gravity' outlets, a pumped outlet option is also available.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum effluent quality of 20:30:20 (BOD:SS:NH4) can be achieved to ensure discharges are within national consent standards (As long as the system is operating and maintained within its design criteria)
- Designed to meet BSEN12566-6 standards
- Compact design for ease of handling, access and installation enables suitability for all site conditions including bedrock or high water table
- Variable inverts and easy access for desludging
- Media bed surface area 310m2 per m3
- Low energy compressor ensures minimal running, maintenance and servicing costs
- Unique ‘keying-in’ lip to assist anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Optional extras include extensions for deep installations; pumped outlets for sites with adverse levels; and many more
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|