Silt Sentinel 1200mm Siltblock Silt Trap
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Silt Sentinel 1200 Siltblock
1200mm diameter, single piece ? factory built units, delivered to site ready to install. SILTBLOK units feature a robust, impact resistant, twinwall body, with a choice of main channel pipework diameters from 100mm up to 600mm, with extra inlets available on request.
Integrally the SILTBLOK unit has a unique filter barrier, which is made up of four micro porous plastic sections, which are manufactured from 100% waste plastics.
This unique and innovative filter design will drain water very quickly but the structure retains water which helps repel silt. So the screen will not clog or blind, offering an exceptional yet simple sustainable solution. The filter has a permeable area of 50%, so provides exceptional flow, whilst blocking up to 95% of even the finest of silt.
Chambers can be supplied with fitted ladder if required.
- FEATURES/ BENEFITS
All Attenuation and Silt trap orders can be designed to meet the exact specifications within your drainage drawings. Contact our sales team for a quotation on 0125 258 525.
- Single piece unit delivered ready to install, reducing installation time and costs
- Offers significant onsite savings against PCC and other traditional construction methods, as they need no construction or wet trades
- Eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction
- Robust, chemical resistant - rota moulded body
- Pipework - 225mm twinwall
- Removeable filter basket with integrated debris screens
- Basket full -25 kg, allowing a single person lift
- Optional extension risers, offers deeper inverts to suit project requirements - effective height 270mm
- Adaptors available to fit other pipework
- Supplied with A15 loading circular access cover
- Simple maintenance
- 60 year Design Life
- Manufactured in the UK