Silt Sentinel 500mm Silt Trap for 160mm uPVC Pipe
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
500mm SIlt Trap for 160mm Pipe
500mm diameter, factory built unit, delivered to site ready to install. Featuring a robust, impact resistant, rota moulded body with moulded pipe spigots that accommodate 160mm EN 1401 pipe fittings.
Integrally there is a removable silt basket under the inlet. The basket has a moulded handle /grip and is fitted with three circular screens, the screens help remove debris that may enter the unit. The filter basket is 25 kilos full, so is still a single person lift.
This unit comes with an A15 loading - circular access cover as standard.
- FEATURES/ BENEFITS
All Attenuation and Silt trap orders can be designed to meet the exact specifications within your drainage drawings. Contact our sales team for a quotation on 0125 258 525.
- Single piece unit delivered ready to install, reducing installation time and costs
- Offers significant onsite savings against PCC and other traditional construction methods, as they need no construction or wet trades
- Eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction
- Robust, chemical resistant - rota moulded body
- Pipework - moulded 160mm EN 1401 spigots
- Removeable filter basket with integrated debris screens
- Basket full -25 kg, allowing a single person lift
- Optional extension risers, offers deeper inverts to suit project requirements - effective height 270mm
- Supplied with A15 loading circular access cover
- Simple maintenance
- 60 year Design Life
- Manufactured in the UK
Silt Sentinel SS500 Series
How it works: Rainwater enters the unit and the silt and solids in the flow will drop into the basket and settle in the sump, the excess rainwater will overflow into the main chamber and any lighter silt and sand will settle at the base of the trap and then cleaner separated water discharges from the outlet pipe into the drainage system.