CALL US WITH YOUR SPECIFICATION, INCLUDING THE LENGTH OF YOUR RUN, THE HEIGHT OF THE HEAD AND THE TYPE OF WATER (FOUL OR GREY) AND WE WILL QUOTE YOU FOR THE CORRECT PUMP CHAMBER RFOR YOUR APPLICATION.
Marsh Industries produce a wide range of pump stations from 60 litres to 20,000 litres for both dirty water and sewage solutions; covering domestic, commercial and industrial use. Pump stations are designed for raising sewage, effluent, waste water and surface waters. They can also be used for sites that don’t have direct access to the mains sewer and sewage needs to travel a distance before it reaches it. The units are available in either single or double pumps, and either single or three phase electricity depending on your site requirements.
Advantages of using Marsh:
- Easy installation with ‘keying-in’ lips
- High level alarm supplied as standard
- Variable invert depths and orientations to suit individual site conditions
- Pre-assembled pipework for fully automatic operation
- Designed to BSEN12050 for structural strength and water tightness
- Designed to BSEN752 to comply with hydrostatic and electrical requirements
There are no products matching the selection.